Erk Pod episode 57 – 73 minutes
Photo: Climbing a sand dune after surfing on sand, Lancelin (Western Australia). I did it (although not in this photo!) and it was a lot of fun going down the hill but I struggled going up the hill!
“You Are Feeling Sleepy” Edition
Welcome to Erk Pod episode 57.
In this episode:
- Housekeeping – Mypodcast.com came good (finally!) but I will still be moving to Podshow and ask everyone to change their feed to the Podshow feed if possible. I am still waiting for the Podshow feed to appear on iTunes.
- Erk in Tech – Erk updates the software in his Nokia N95
- Erk Pod Drinking Game
- Erk Gets Serious – Following on the “don’t tase me, bro” guy from Erk Pod 56, I discuss what the Police did in that circumstances and what the public, media and justice system expect from Police in that circumstance. Here’s footage from You Tube, judge for yourself!
- Erk Podding Across the Podosphere – One of my promos was used as the opening promo on episode 34B of Richard Jeffries’ podcast “Wasting Time”. Thanks, Richard!
- Ipodding Across the Universe – The 2007 Podcast Awards.
- In the Ghetto – Heard of Googling? Erk “Urban Dictionarys” himself!
- Music – sleepy theme. Erk should really be in bed after working and mowing the grass in his jungle.
- Screw You Guys, I’m Going Home – Preview of upcoming episodes. I hope you enjoyed the new promos!