Sometimes things pee me off. Today’s short list includes:
- Super duper early mornings. That should go without saying.
- Supervisors/Managers who don’t get to the point when they want to ask you a question because they think you’ve done something wrong
- Supervisors/Managers who you never hear from until they think you’ve done something wrong. If someone does wrong by you or you do the right thing, do you hear from them?
- Co-workers who you can’t stand who want to talk to you while you are trying to go to the toilet.
- Seeing an incident on a TV show and then doing the whole “this is what happened before the incident” thing
- Wanting to talk to a co-worker and only having a short turnaround (or they have a train to catch) but when I don’t want to talk to them, there is plenty of time to talk!
- The millions of Facebook applications and that I have two “Super Walls”
- Dealing with a padlock that doesn’t work.
- The battery life of my N95
- Pod stats that don’t update
- Merrick and Rosso (and Nova!), we get it! We get that Kate Richie (who is SO over-rated when it comes to radio) has joined you but do we need to hear it every 5 seconds on the podcast? I shudder to think what the live show is like! Please be funny like you were last year! In my opinion it is not (and never should be) the Merrick and Rosso and Kate show. She doesn’t deserve (and hasn’t earned) equal billing with you blokes!
Despite this, I am actually in a good mood!