Erk Pod episode 86 – 51 minutes [Right click to download]
NOTE – If you listened to this episode Wednesday afternoon or night until about 9.45pm (Sydney time), I uploaded the wrong file to the server. There was a very small snippet that was not intended to make it to the final edit. The clean version is now online.
Welcome to a very serious edition of Erk Pod, episode 86. In this episode, Erk & Drue discuss:
- Learner drivers
- Erk almost got caught speeding
- A 16 year old dies after having 44 shots of tequila
- Sob stories on TV, especially in relation to reality TV
- Sorry Day
- Slightly less seriously, Monopoly – can you collect rent while in jail? Drue tells us about Strip Monopoly.
- How much water do you need to put in a sand castle? OG, HELP!
- Shout out to Nath – is he a new listener?