Erk Pod Maxi episode 124 – 74 minutes
Welcome to episode 124 of Erk Pod Maxi. Regular co-host Drue wasn’t available so Erk is joined by Erk Pod regular Orange Tim via Skype. In this episode:
- The widget talk is back
- This episode of Erk Pod will be a WCYM free zone
- Sending Richard American stories and Richard sending us Australian stories.
- Has Tim got onto Hyper Nonsense yet?
- Erk’s Bunny is asleep
- How Bunny pronounces some words based on RSS feeds.
- Follow up to the missing Brazilian Priest who went for a flight powered by helium balloons.
- In what Richard would call a “Hold my beer and watch this” story, an American man didn’t read the previous story and decided that he could do the same as the Brazilian Priest. He flew from Oregon to Idaho. [Website]
- Erk went out and did karaoke on the weekend. They’ve moved it so it is impossible for Leigh the Voice Over Guy to go outside!
- 39 ways to help you determine if someone is drunk
- “The Hangover Flow Chart”
- British Airways jet grounded due to reports of “Poison Gas”
- Sexual Harassment Panda said it is OK to stink up a meal room
- Train fires
- Drunk man tries to row from Denmark to Sweden
- Shout out to all our European listeners and Tim’s World Wide Fan Club
- Turkish criminal caught while supporting his football team
- Nicole Kidman had her baby. You won’t believe what she called it!
- Competition to correctly predict when Amy Winehouse will die. The winner gets an iPod Touch. [Website]
- Advertising Erk Pod in strange ways
- Shout out to everyone who knows Drue
- Story for BJ the Research Guy – Great White Shark in Central Coast lake
- The world’s longest piece of music
- Shout out to American Steve who commented about the TV Show Sea Patrol on the website.
Sources: News Limited, Fairfax Media, Bloomberg, BBC News, AP