Da Novemba Advencha – episode 4. 40 minutes
WARNING – This episode may contain adult themes and language. Listener discretion is advised.
In today’s super long episode compared to yesterday’s:
- Ben won coin at the Melbourne Cup but he doesn’t know the name of the horse
- Drue wants you to forget about yesterday’s episode. Ben didn’t even listen to it.
- What did Drue, Ben & Erk do at Westiefield on Sunday after recording episode 2 of DNA?
- What did Ben do at work considering we didn’t hear a report on Monday?
- Melbourne Cup office fun at Ben’s work
- Drue’s rant regarding work last night
- Drue’s night of Caffeine – he had V for the first time
- Erk told Ben to talk more
- Drue likes to think of us as the Erk Pod family rather than the Commando team
- Email from Jim
- Email from Pat
- Why Drue left Newcastle and IT and came to Sydney to work on the railway
- Ben’s introduction
- Celebrity hairdressing to the stars
- Website comments from Jen, Orange Tim, Erk, Shawno, Jacob
- Promo: Hyper Nonsense
- Ben reviews the US version of Kath & Kim which turns into a wider TV discussion
- How Ben got his Twitter name
- What are we having for dinner?
- Music: This Lie by Cardboard Castle on the Podsafe Music Network