Echo Romeo Kilo One One – episode 20. 33 minutes
In this episode:
- Erk & Luke are recording live on King Street at Newtown very early in the morning after a night of Trivia (WE WON!) and karaoke.
- While Luke and I were standing on the corner of King Street and Enmore Road, we were joined by Mute MC from local hip hop band Reverse Polarities. We found out that he was from South Africa originally and has 5 nipples. It was an interesting and on the edge short discussion.
- After farewelling everyone, Erk goes for a walk to his car on King Street.
- Over the last few hours, there was a heavy storm and Erk talks a bit about that doing a commentary on the way home.
- Erk was trying to mention Stilgherrian Live about 3 times but kept seeing things that got him distracted. “Stil Live & Confused” as I call it is on the edge multimedia live show at 9.30pm Thursday nights Sydney time.
- Due to the fact that Erk has finished the on the job special, today’s train segment was Erk talking about driving trains in wet weather.
- 2am on the 20th and the show is in the can! And I didn’t need to find a guest for today after all! Luke appeared a few Echos ago so I still needed an extra voice. (But I’d have Luke on a podcast anytime I can get him!)