Erk Pod episode 157 – 90 minutes. Insert language warning from Erk (WTF?) *here*
Welcome to this rather unusual episode of Erk Pod smack bang in the middle of NaPodPoMo.
- We open Erk Pod in a bar with Grizzly from the Grizzly Growls podcast. Much karaoke singing to be had!
- Hot sounding American girl doesn’t think that we exist
- It’s dark in the bar
- Erk hasn’t had a lot of driving practice lately.
- Make it stop! Erk and Drue discuss NaPodPoMo
- Time for the real theme after 17 minutes!
- Natalie got to meet PM Kevin Rudd after the storms in Bris Vegas. Erk thought that wasn’t hard for him to manage apart from the fact that he had to fly into the country
- Drue got a iPhone!
- Round Table XI preview
- New look studio
- Erk is no longer on Super Duper Mornings! Yay!
- MUSIC: November by Red Yak. This song contains the theme music for Erk’s NaPodPoMo show “Echo Romeo Kilo One One. The song of courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network.
- Erk played Erk’s mum episode 156 recently. She did enjoy it, Erk is pleased to report.
- Richard from the Wasting Time podcast had some health issues lately that we mentioned on our daily shows. We are pleased to report that Richard is now at home and recovering.
- Drue doesn’t want an introduction for the news
- Man speeds past Police on a motorcycle doing 244kph/151mph in a 90kph/55mph zone.
- P Plate driver speeds past police doing 198kph when his maximum speed on his licence is 100kph.
- Status updates on the motorcycle guy that Drue tried to find on Facebook
- Erk is up to 89% of his interweb data limit for the month and goes on a bit (a bit?) of a rant!
- How Erk got banned from his ISP once
- Being behind on Nannapoopoo
- Shawno’s new slogan for Erk Pod for November
- MUSIC: Fire & Sea by Kalliopi courtesy of Ariel Publicity
- We cross back to Grizzly in his bar
Sources: ABC News, the Herald