Erk Pod episode 168 – 68 minutes
Welcome back to Erk Pod for the first episode in 2009. Join Erk and Drue as we catch up after an epic Round Table 12, Xmas and New Year.
In this episode:
- This episode is the first episode of Erk Pod for 2009.
- Short Round Table 12 review.
- Erk and Drue review their Xmas and New Years Eve.
- Carbon neutral NYE in Sydney? O L R Y?
- The train service on NYE/NYD was good. O L R Y?
- Where did Drue almost spend midnight NYE for 2 years in a row?
- Erk announces his planned OS trip to the US, Canadia and Mexico
- Erk has a homeless guy story
- Drue has a flaming car story
- Did Erk do an insurance job?
- Drue jail broke his iPhone
- Erk & Drue are taking part in Twitter 365, a photo a day for a year. [Drue’s Twitter 365] [Erk’s Twitter 365]
- New speed camera near Erk’s house
- Speed camera/school zone discussion
- 84 year old woman gets banned from driving until the year 3000
- Road safety, street racing discussion
- What are the powers that be going to do about drivers who break road rules by street racing? Crushing into a cube? Confiscation? Give the car to the cops?
- Hotel lock out discussion
- Promo: Grizzly’s Growls
- Hot days in Sydney
- Erk couldn’t remember what he was going to talk about. After we finished recording, Erk remembered that it was about people talking on mobile phones in retail
- Goodnight, interweb!