Erk Pod 169 – 70 minutes
Welcome to episode 169 of Erk Pod. In this episode:
- Launch of Erk’s new podcast project: Erk FM
- Drue’s going to be working at Location A, Location B and Location C etc soon
- Launch of the new home for Da Novemba Advencha www.danovad.com
- Mobile phones and retail workers. Erk was going to mention this last week but forgot
- Girl gets needle stuck in neck
- Drue comments on the new Doctor that was recently announced.
- Erk tries to find more info about a story he saw on A Current Affair recently
- Store smells like dead rat and staff wear surgical masks.
- Wedding couple (who didn’t have surgical masks) has a wedding night from hell
- It’s a year since _______ _____________
- Family sues rail operator after death
- Woman gets an MRI scan at a zoo.
- Drue’s x-ray count
- Erk’s Passport FAIL
- Man forced to drink his own urine at airport
- Listener feedback from episode 168. Thanks to David, BJ the Research Guy, Shawno & Natalie.
- Religion in schools in Australia
- Australian money. Does Drue remember $1 notes?
- School zone update in other Australian states
- Shawno likes Erk Pod Classic (as he calls this type of show) and Natalie wants to Skype us again when she gets a chance.
- Voicemail from BJ the Research Guy
- Good night, interweb!
News from News Limited, WBBM Chicago and more